Texas Day 3
I’ve been to over 10 Fairfield Inns. I can’t even count the number of times we’ve stayed at the East Greenbush location. Every one of them has a waffle maker. In all those times I’ve never made a waffle. Until today that is.
It is a Detroit style pizza joint. It’s been 38 years since I’ve had this style pizza and it was as good as I remembered.
Before heading back to the hotel I called Traveler Nell’s bluff about getting a pair of cowboy boots. We stopped at the local Cavendar’s.
Since I’m going to be working on a farm it just made sense that I would have a pair of boots. I didn’t want to go nuts and asked my clerk Kayce to recommend a pair of reasonably priced boots that would be appropriate for working.
Road Trip Tally
- Distance Today: 40.8 mi/65.7 km
- Percentage Driven by Traveler Nell: 0.0%
- Total Distance: 2,839.0 mi/4,568.9km
- Driving Time: 2:10 today/56:28 total
- No Gas Today
Food Budget $50/day
- 4/13 expenditures: $30
- Today UNDER Budget: $20
- Food expenditures to date: $724
- Grand total UNDER budget: $26